Scottsdale city in Arizona is a desert city known for its various spa and golf courses. The city is the home of the famous architect Frank Lloyd Wright. The old city has beautiful olive trees and old buildings since the 19th century.
Places to visit-
- Camelback Mountain- It is a mountain peak with an exotic view and great for hikers.
- Papago Park- The Park has a zoo and a picturesque view.
- Hole in the Rock- It is a geological park with huge open spaces.
- OdySea Aquarium- A number of dramatic exhibits are organized in this huge aquarium.
- Talking Stick Resort- A casino and golf place for tourists to have a great weekend.
- Big Surf- It is a waterpark with water slides and wave pool.
- Scotsdale Museum of Art- It showcases modern art and design.
- The Boulders- It is a desert area for golf and outdoor recreation.
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve- It is a picturesque area with huge desert areas.
- Dolphinaris Arizona- One can see dolphins play in this aquatic center.
- Tom’s Thumb Trailhead- It is a hiking trail through the desert.
- Pinnacle Peak
- Butterfly Wonderland
Places to stay-
- Sheraton Desert Oasis- A classy hotel with an outdoor pool and small playground for kids.
- Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas- Rooms and villas are available in this modern hotel.
- Boulders Resort and Spa- It is a high-end resort offering a spa facility and is a huge property with pools, golf courses and as many as 6 restaurants.
- Double Tree Resort by Hilton Hotel- It is a posh hotel with free breakfast and outdoor pool facility for the guests.