Scottsdale is a city in Arizona. It is famous for its breath-taking views. The city also offers various adventurous activities like hiking, camping, and rides. It has a good number of amusement parks having great and different types of slides. It is also known for the richness in wildlife and marine life.
Places to visit:
- Camelback Mountain– Camelback Mountain is a point which resembles a camel’s hump, and offers activities like hiking, climbing & exotic city views.
- Papago Park- Papago Park is a place famous for hiking & picnic area enclosing a Phoenix Zoo & famed Hole-in-the-Rock formation.
- Hole in the Rock- Hole in the Rock is an exotic location with marvelous cave like holes in the sandstone created by erosion.
- Odyssey Aquarium- Odyssey Aquarium- was established in the year 2016. It is known for its Huge aquarium, a 3D movie & interactive experience.
- McCormick Stillman Railroad Park – This Public park has the most wonderful miniature train rides, jungle gyms & a 10,000-sq.-ft. model railroad display.
- Talking Stick Resort- Talking Stick Resort is a popular place with free Wi-Fi & a spa, pools, dining, golf, a casino & entertainment.
- Big Surf- Big Surf is a famous spot with a wave pool, different water slides & grassy areas.
Places to stay:
- W Scottsdale- This hotel provides a luxury stay along with amenities like lounge and bars, a sushi bar, a spa & a lively pool area.
- The Saguaro Scottsdale- The Saguaro offers the most vibrant rooms & suites with a dining, a spa, free wi-fi & a lively garden with 2 pools.
- Hyatt House Scottsdale Old Town- Hyatt House is a renowned hotel with an outdoor pool, dining, and free hot breakfast.
- Hyatt Place Scottsdale Old Town- Hyatt Place allows a luxury stay with free Wi-Fi, complimentary hot breakfast, an outdoor pool & a cocktail bar.
- Aloft Scottsdale- Aloft Hotel offers a comfy stay along with a bar, a 24/7 gym, free wi-fi & an outdoor pool.